The 24/7 LEARNING ACADEMY
The 24/7 Learning Academy is a place where parents and teachers can learn, plan, and prepare to inspire young minds through through this blog. You will benefit from the expertise and experience of our community of parent-teachers who are contributing content.

Our goal is to make education surprisingly easy for you at home or in the classroom. You can confidently achieve your education goals for your children and students. Start exploring the Learning Center now!
The 24/7 LEARNING ACADEMY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
HAMADA (922)
922 Posts - 68%
BRIM (165)
165 Posts - 12%
boualem02 (97)
97 Posts - 7%
sasuna (43)
43 Posts - 3%
tanita (43)
43 Posts - 3%
razane (26)
26 Posts - 2%
23 Posts - 2%
tanita- (17)
17 Posts - 1%
12 Posts - 1%
11 Posts - 1%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
Derrils23
MEMBRE
MEMBRE
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-12-10

default Is web development easier or mobile app development?

on Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:55 pm
In general, web development is much, much easier than Mobile App Development. So basically it's always your choice. So feel free to select your way. But in this case, I would recommend you visit this company here https://mova.io of web & app devlopers
Wes232
NOUVEAU MEMBRE
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-12-20

default Re: Is web development easier or mobile app development?

on Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:37 pm
In the mobile arena, I suppose the question is considering a native-only development strategy. In that context, the technology stack is less diversified: iOS and Android both, for example, offer a language - Java, and Swift one main approach a set of APIs and project organization you need to learn in order to take advantage of functionality each platform is able to offer. Thouse all methods I use at uber for babysitters app https://clockwise.software/blog/how-to-build-a-babysitting-app-like-uber/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum