The 24/7 Learning Academy
The 24/7 Learning Academy is a place where professional are ready to inspire young minds and help them with their studies .we help, assist and guide young , teenagers and students .
The 24/7 Learning Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
HAMADA (1083)
1083 Posts - 72%
BRIM (160)
160 Posts - 11%
boualem02 (97)
97 Posts - 6%
tanita (43)
43 Posts - 3%
sasuna (41)
41 Posts - 3%
razane (26)
26 Posts - 2%
23 Posts - 2%
tanita- (16)
16 Posts - 1%
12 Posts - 1%
mayssa (11)
11 Posts - 1%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CoderOneYesterday at 9:10 pmHAMADA
Known as coderDZ Yesterday at 8:37 pmHAMADA
الاشتراك في الانترنيتTue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pmHAMADA
Literature Review ToolsMon Apr 29, 2024 7:29 pmHAMADA
أدوات الرجمة الاحنرافيةMon Apr 29, 2024 7:27 pmHAMADA

Go down
JasinSwift

Kitchen remodel! Empty Kitchen remodel!

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Kitchen remodel! RenderTimingPixel

[size=14]I’ve disliked this kitchen for the five years we’ve lived here, but only recently figured out how I wanted to change it. The biggest issue for me was the “u” shape - I was always getting trapped at the sink by kids/dogs. I wanted to open it up so it flowed better. We didn’t move any walls and used the exact same amount of space, but I think it looks much bigger now.
Cabinets are a custom build/install by a local company. Total cost was about $17,500, including labor and new appliances (double oven, gas cooktop, microwave). Took about 3 weeks from demo to finish
[/size]
Derrils23
MEMBRE
MEMBRE
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-12-10

Kitchen remodel! Empty Re: Kitchen remodel!

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:41 pm
As you know
Great looking remodel, but just want to give some info on those counters. I’ve been in the granite industry for about 6 years now. Fantasy brown which is what that is it is not actually a quartzite. Although sold as quartzite its technically a marble based stone. You should get more info from this source https://kitchensacramento.com 
JohnyWalterasdssa

Kitchen remodel! Empty home decor

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:44 pm
Hello!
 Amongst the current home decor trends and lifestyle affects for 2020 https://kauzadecor.com/ we will reveal how people will design and decorate their home this year, especially point out emphatically at the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bedroom.
Sponsored content

Kitchen remodel! Empty Re: Kitchen remodel!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum